Closed Alpha V1.3 will be released to all current testers on November 15th, it will be a big update, so be on the lookout.
Listen up! The entire community will have the opportunity to express how long they want ROTS to last as an entire game. You can input your vote by voting here.
Welcome all new guests! We hope you take a look around at what this community and game is about and hopefully register and stick around!
ROTS now has a brand new Teamspeak 3 server! Come join the ROTS Teamspeak by inputting the IP: 68.0.143.107

Go down
Development Director
Development Director
View user profile

Rexx's Official Introduction

on Wed Aug 09, 2017 6:13 pm
Message reputation : 100% (1 vote)
Salutations players, and today, I post my official introduction. For those who may not know who I am, I am the current mapper of the upcoming ROTS RPG. I work on ensuring that most maps are professional quality maps.

In the past, I have worked on a few indie games, and even one with Azzerxzz, called The Time Machine by Azzerxzz, which was unfortunately lost due to a hard drive corruption.

If you are in need of contacting me, feel free to do so, I will likely be posting screenshots of the game very soon.
Executive Director
Executive Director
View user profilehttp://realmoftheshadows.board-directory.net

Re: Rexx's Official Introduction

on Thu Aug 10, 2017 8:07 am
Message reputation : 100% (1 vote)
Welcome Rexx, it's nice to have you here. I'm looking forward to working with you in the near future.
Story Director
Story Director
View user profilehttp://buffum58.wixsite.com/amcc

on Fri Aug 11, 2017 8:25 am
Nice to meat you Rexx I'm Craze and I'm the Story Developer
Sponsored content

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum